Happy Earth Day!
Being aware of how you can help our environment is important every day and helps build a better future for us and our loved ones. Living sustainably saves money and the environment (sounds familiar, right?). We put together a basic list of ways to be eco-conscious in your everyday life.
- Shut off all the lights when you're not using them
- Turn off the water while you're brushing your teeth
- Shorter showers - you can continue belting out T-Swift while you get dressed
- Opt into e-bills and out of unnecessary snail mail
- Reuse what you can, like that Starbucks iced coffee plastic cup you get every morning
- Reusable grocery bags for your trips to the grocery store. Bonus: Don't have one? Email us and we'll send you one of ours - free!
- RECYCLE & COMPOST
- And, of course, use Bloomerent for your event (Ok, this one's not every day life but still important)
Bloomerent was created with the environment in mind, not just to save without settling. Sharing centerpieces means reducing, reusing, replenishing and recycling flowers in an effort to better our environment. That's just one of the many ways we show our planet some appreciation.
How do you #GoGreen?