Each month we're going to put the spotlight on a florist in our community. We know first-hand that when it comes to choosing flowers for your wedding, half the battle is narrowing down the florists you want to meet with for a consultation. We've curated a list of top-rated florists based on all of the factors our customers look for: quality, price, reviews, creativity, photos, service and of course, the ability to accommodate sharing. By doing the leg work, we give customers the option to choose which florist(s) they want to meet with in our network and schedule consultations.
Duchess Florals is a boutique floral design studio located in North Brunswick, NJ.
A few facts about owner Candice Howard:
- She only uses premium flowers.
- Not into fresh blooms? She also creates silk floral designs.
- She received her Professional Floral Design Certification from Flower School NY, an exclusive school known to train florists from around the world.
- We're not her only fans - her top score and reviews speak volumes.
- She recently had her work featured here and here.
Duchess Florals specializes in weddings but can bring your vision to life for a multitude of different occasions.
Interested in a wedding consultation with Duchess Florals? Let us know.