Top wedding flowers vary by season but these blooms are popular year-round.
1. Roses. Everyone knows a rose when they see one – they are the quintessential wedding flower. Roses are known to be a symbol of love (#TheBachelor, anyone?) and they’re classic and romantic feel never goes out of style. Roses can be found in many colors and they are available year-round, making them one of the most sought after and budget-friendly blooms.
2. Hydrangea. Hydrangeas can make any arrangement or bouquet look full and beautiful with just a few stems. Available in several shades of pink, blue, purple, white and more, hydrangeas are one of the most common wedding flowers.
3. Calla Lily. There are two versions of this pretty flower: long-stemmed version, ideal for tall arrangements and bouquets, or the short-stemmed variety which is a great option for boutonnieres.
4. Tulips. Tulips are a stunning, year-round option for wedding flowers. One of the many reasons that tulips are popular is that they come in variety of colors: pastels, neutrals and vibrant shades. Bonus: they’re budget-friendly.
5. Peonies and Ranunculus. Ok, so these are two different types of flowers, but if roses and peonies had a baby - it would be ranunculus. Peonies are full, fluffy and soft-hued flowers that are stunning in full bloom. There are different types of ranunculus and many beautiful shades, buttercup being the most popular variety. They are equally beautiful and a more budget-friendly alternative to peonies and roses.