Wedding favors are adult goody bags for your guests - but that doesn’t mean everything needs to be 21+. Whether you’re merging your escort cards as favors or separating the two, here are a few ideas that will send your loved ones home with something they’ll love back. These ideas also work well for welcome bags when your guests check into the hotel.
1. Edible favors. Give your guests something sweet to eat before, during or after the reception. Think cake pops, jam, s’mores, honey, heart-shaped chocolates, and on.
2. Tote Bags. This is the ultimate adult goody bag. Fill it with some of your favorite candy or leave it as it is. Many couples do this for their hotel guests upon check-in.
3. Custom lip balm. If we were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 1 thing, it would be lip balm (and we know we're not alone). Send your guests home with something they’ll remember you by - daily.
4. Custom Tumblers. Everyone can use one of these on-the-go bottles whether it's for water, coffee, tea and beyond.
5. Sunglasses. Give your guests custom sunglasses to wear long after your big day, especially if you're having an outdoor wedding during the warmer months.
6. Hangover Kit. The standard thanks-for-partying kit including advil, water and some snacks (don't forget to add fruit for your healthy friends).
7. Coasters. We love the idea of giving your guests coasters to take home. Customize them with your wedding day, color theme or initials.
8. Candy Buffet. Have a candy buffet with to-go bags or boxes so your guests can customize their own favors.
9. Shot Glass. “I don’t need another shot glass,” said no one ever. Your guests will have to toast to you each time they use it.
10. Flip flops. The best no-excuse-for-sitting party favor: comfortable dancing shoes.